Date & Time
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Virtual Zoom Session
About this Session
Join us virtually for a Pfizer outreach session. The virtual seminar on September 28 will include a Q&A with Pfizer Medicine Design scientists. Come and learn about their science and some of the career paths available at Pfizer.
Speakers will include:
- Tracey Boyden, Compliance, Regulatory & Bioinformatics
- George Chang, Computational ADME
- Aly Dantonio, Enzymology
- Tom Schroeter, Hit Discovery & Optimization
- Doug Spracklin, Biotransformation
- Amy Moody Thurber, Modeling & Simulation
- James Wepy, Project Representative
Employer information sessions are a great opportunity to meet company representatives and ask any questions you might have about their organization or application process.
Register to Participate
To attend this virtual event, please RSVP using our Zoom registration form.