The Office of Career Planning & Professional Development works with all of the GC’s master’s students and recent alumni on planning for careers in a range of fields, including academia.
Here you will find:
- Our Career Planning Guide
- Why and how to apply for a PhD
- The basics of conducting a job search
- Links and resources for finding open positions inside and outside of academia
- How-to’s for navigating academia
- Graduate writing resources
For general information about the office’s services, please visit our services page.
Throughout the year, we schedule programs and events dedicated to supporting your job search. And, we are happy to meet with you one-on-one for career assessment, help with job search materials, and assistance with any other questions or concerns you may have about your job search.