Date(s) - Wednesday, March 20, 2019
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
CUNY Graduate Center, room 7209
About the Workshop
Some students are so happy to receive a job offer that they accept immediately, possibly losing out on more money, better benefits, and clearly defined job responsibilities. This workshop will address the following questions and issues:
- In what jobs and industries are negotiations acceptable and expected?
- What can be negotiated besides salary and benefits?
- How do I broach the desire to negotiate?
- Will the offer be withdrawn if I negotiate?
- Who do I negotiate with?
- How do I prepare?
- What are realistic expectations?
Learn a truly valuable skill that you can use throughout the course of your career.
Please fill out our event registration form to let us know you’re coming.Add the event to your digital calendar: webcal.