The Office of Career Planning and Professional Development works with all of the GC’s PhD students and recent alumni on planning a wide range of careers, both on and off the tenure-track.
Here you will find:
- Our Career Planning Guide
- Information and articles about applying to tenure-track faculty positions
- The basics of conducting a non-faculty job search
- Links and resources for finding open positions inside and outside of academia
- How-to’s for navigating academia
- Graduate writing resources
For general information about the office’s services, please visit our Services page.
Throughout the year, we schedule programs and events dedicated to supporting your job search. And, we are happy to meet with you one-on-one for career assessment, help with job search materials, and assistance with any other questions or concerns you may have about your job search.