Date & Time
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
Virtual Zoom Event
About this Workshop
Starting a new job is very exciting but also stressful. Change is hard and all new beginnings are hard. According to surveys, 20-30% of new employees will leave a new job within the first 90 days. The workshop will focus on making the transition to a new job easier and more rewarding, setting yourself up for a successful run, no matter how long your stay.
Here is what you will learn:
- The elements of what an onboarding process should look like and what you can do if that process is falling short.
- How to understand the company/organization goals and culture.
- How you can build healthy relationships and lines of communications between you and your manager and colleagues.
- What your early demeanor should be as you build your image and reputation.
- How you can begin to identify short and long-term goals and start to mold the position to your interests and strengths.
Register to Participate
To attend this virtual session, please RSVP using our Zoom registration form.