Date(s) - Tuesday, October 14, 2014
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
CUNY Graduate Center, room 9205/4
This event will feature a panel of PhD’s from a range of fields who’ve put their PhD to use in the finance industry.
Our panelists will include:
- Dana Calistru, GC Physics PhD, Barclays
- Subir Dhamoon, GC Math PhD, Federal Reserve Bank
- Nick Dunn, Physics PhD and UC Berkeley alumnus, Two Sigma
- Tiffany Perkins, GC Psychology PhD, J.P. Morgan
- Zhichen Zhao, Physics PhD and University of Michigan alumnus, Credit Suisse
Please sign up to attend by clicking here.