Date(s) - 12/08/2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
CUNY Graduate Center, room 9206
In this panel discussion, four medical writers with 20 years’ experience in the field will share their career trajectories and advice for career transitioning into medical writing. Come and join us to learn about the field of medical communications and what opportunities and challenges medical writers embrace!
- Christina Hughes, Senior Director, Medical Exchange International
- Qing Zhou, Scientific Communications Scientist, Cook Research Incorporated
- Lashon Pringle, Medical Director, Healthcare Consultancy Group
- Leighland Feinman, Scientific Affairs Associate and Medical Writer, AXON Communications
- Preshita Gadkari, PhD Candidate, Rutgers University
More information with the speakers’ bios can be found at nycscicomm.org.
Organizer: NYC Science Communication
Co-Sponsor: Office of Career Planning and Professional Development, Graduate Center, CUNY
Please register here.